Global Quality Assurance Advisor
Bavaria (www.bavaria.nl) is one of the oldest family-owned companies in the Netherlands and is active in over 120 countries worldwide. They are specialized in the production and sales of beer, non-alcoholic drinks, barley and grain extracts. Bavaria employs around 1,000 people in total, both national and international. Under the management of the Swinkels family, beer has been brewed in accordance with a unique family recipe for seven generations, at the Bavaria Brewery in the south of the Netherlands. Next to the brewery in Lieshout, they have 3 more breweries in the Benelux and a completely new brewery in Ethiopia. Pure ingredients are the basis for quality, which is why Bavaria is brewed using natural mineral water and barley that has been malted in-house. Bavaria has the ambition to keep growing for the coming years and to be expanded to multiple continents by 2020. You are going to be part of the Global Quality team that strives for the highest level of quality and efficiency in all breweries. To strengthen this team we are searching for a driven
Global Quality Assurance Advisor (0,6-0,8 fte)
Central QA role in order to create added value for internal and external stakeholders
Location: Lieshout (NL)
- Responsible for providing guidance and monitoring of the QA management systems within the different production sites
- Standardising of the current (strategic) plant policies and development of Global Bavaria standards by identifying best practices with the aim to create added value together
- Implementing of the Quality Assurance policy within the different production sites
- Developing and implementing a risk based quality management approach for suppliers
- Leading the (external and supplier) audit programs and ensuring an adequate monitoring
- Participation in several quality improvement projects
- Working closely together with different disciplines as (global and local) QA, QC, SHE, Quality Support and operations departments
- Reporting to and working closely together with the Global Manager Quality Assurance.
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree in Food Technology or equivalent
- Several years of relevant experience within QA in the food industry
- Experience with the start-up and maintenance of quality systems, such as HACCP, FSSC22000 or similar
- Able to influence and win support using functional leadership
- Strong communication skills in English and Dutch, both orally and written
- Personal skills: networker, analytical, team player, convincing, entrepreneurship and proactive.
If you are interested in this position, please contact Annemiek van der Lee, telephone: +31(0)317-468686 / +31(0)6-22158557 or apply through our website www.dupp.nl, or e-mail your written application to email@example.com
Bavaria selected DUPP for this vacancy as the only partner in the recruitment process.
Acquisitie naar aanleiding van deze vacature wordt niet op prijs gesteld